Thinking of dentures?
Has the thought of getting dentures been on your mind lately? At Monticello Family Dentistry our number one goal is always to help you preserve all your teeth, but in some cases other options need to be explored. Let’s take a dive into what dentures are. Dentures are removable oral appliances that replace missing teeth. There are many different types of dentures: Full dentures, partial dentures, immediate dentures, implant dentures. The dentist will help you decide, which denture is right for you.
Caring for dentures:
• Brush your dentures daily
• Use a soft bristled brush specifically made for dentures
• Rinse dentures after every meal
• Remove dentures at night
• Store dentures in water when not being worn
• Keep dentures away from curious children and pets
If you have missing teeth and still aren’t sure whether or not a denture is right for you or if you have other questions, Dr. Biorn and Dr. Block would be happy to discuss the right path for you.
Comments are closed.