COVID Reopening Response Plan
A COVID-19 Update
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
The last couple months has given us an opportunity to reinforce what we have always done when it comes to sterilization and infection controls, as well as implement additional steps to make sure that every patient can be assured a safe, healthy, and comfortable dental experience. We have followed the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Dental Association (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment.
What we are doing:
• We will be reviewing screening questions prior to or at your appointment time.
• Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
• Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
• The common areas are being wiped down regularly.
What you can do:
• If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks later.
• Use hand sanitizer when you check in to the office.
• Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the office.
• When you arrive, remain in your car until your exact appointment time. This will help allow you to be seated directly into your treatment room.
• If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment please call and let us know.
• Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We are very excited to announce that our practice will be opening this week for a wider spectrum of dental care. Our team is now reaching out to patients who have had to cancel their appointments due to the shutdown to confirm new appointments that promote social distancing mandates and protect our most vulnerable.
Rest assured, Monticello Family Dentistry, as always, will place the health and well-being of our team and our patients first. We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or go to our website (www.monticellodentist.com) for up to date information during these times.
We look forward to seeing you all again and catching up with you at your next appointment.
Monticello Family Dentistry
Comments are closed.